Shopfloor management is closely linked to the production environment and has proven itself as a management tool in manufacturing. This is because the main focus of improvement measures in almost all companies was initially in production. Over time, however, they recognized the significant potential for improvement that is in the administrative areas. For this reason, forms of shop floor management in the administrative areas have developed over time.
Shop Floor Management is an activity of planning, designing, operating and maintaining the shop floor of a manufacturing facility. This course teaches the basic terms in shop floor diction. It will also introduce you to shop floor control and safety along with explaining the basics of Shop Floor Management. After going through this course, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise on shop floor management from where you proceed to the next levels. This course is prepared for the beginners to help them understand the fundamentals of Shop Floor Management. The professionals who are keen on taking up a management career in production or manufacturing industry will find this tutorial resourceful. For all the other readers, this tutorial is a good learning material.
- Shop Floor Management - Introduction
- Shop Floor Management - Types of Productions
- Shop Floor Management - Layout
- Shop Floor Management - Process Flow
- Shop Floor Management - Setup
- Shop Floor Management - Control
- Shop Floor Management - Communication
- Shop Floor Management - Organization
- Shop Floor Management - Safety
- Shop Floor Management - IT & Automation