IELTS assesses all of your English skills — reading, writing, listening and speaking, and is designed to reflect how you will use English at study, at work, and at play, in your new life abroad. The IELTS test is developed by some of the world's leading experts in language assessment.
The IELTS course is a highly intensive programme focusing on the skills required including reading, writing, listening and speaking as well as improving vocabulary and grammar. You will also concentrate on developing effective examination techniques. You will do regular examination practice, including a mid-course full-practice exam, and receive feedback, correction and advice from your trainer. A full online practice IELTS exam is also included in the course.
IELTS Exam Preparation Course Objectives:
- To improve IELTS Score
- To achieve desired IELTS band
- To familiarise students with the IELTS exam format
- To be able to recognise the areas you need to improve
- To introduce and practice essential IELTS exam techniques
- To learn academic vocabulary specific to the IELTS exam
- To be able to use a wider range of academic and general vocabulary and grammar
- To practice all skill areas under timed, exam conditions
- To assess students progress according to IELTS exam marking criteria
Study Format, Duration and Fees: -
Duration - 3 Months
Study Format - 25 Hours of Education of IELTS preparation which includes English Language Training, Career Discussions, Mock Test, Speaking practice, one-to-one speaking, UK University admission guidance, UK University Seminars, Course Guidance, Interview Training. one-to-one meeting with UK University representatives, day trips.
Fees - £3900/-
Please Enrol for free so that our course coordinators can contact you for further process.